Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dinner and a movie

So I haven't don much since my last post, but I wanted to promote the music video I made combining Coldplay's "Life in Technicolor" with videos I took at Tokyo Sea Life Park. I'm really proud of it so check it out. As for yesterday, I had class and then after chilled out/studied in the library.

The plan was to go to dinner at an Isakaya or bar that serves food as well, so I took off with Charlene and met our friend Anju there. I didn't have anything alcoholic, because I'm not a drinker, but I did have a bunch of awesome food. You order little bits of things one or two at a time. I had a caesar salad (my first in Japan and the best salad period I've had here yet), a few skewers with either chicken or beef or something, a cheese croquet thing, a piece of the sashimi plate the others ordered, and I think that's it. I took pictures of everything, and they should appear eventually.

So anyway, the rest of the week is going to be pretty ugly. I have lots to do for tomorrow and especially Thursday when I have my final. Then on Friday, I have to read a speech I will write before then (though most of it has been written over the course of the class), which I will have to have practiced to almost memorization.

At the same time I will have to figure out exactly when I am doing, where I am going and if I am going with anyone after class ends on Friday. I get kicked out of the house on Saturday, and my plane leaves on Wednesday the 19th. I have some friends staying til the 18th, but they are staying in their dorm here, and not traveling like I want to. I think I might go it alone, as scary as that is. My parents have offered to help make arrangements and that is a huge comfort, but still...

I shall think on this more, and do some research I guess. Though this is a very difficult thing for me, even more so than coming here, because I don't actually have a plan, and eveything is up in the air. I'll feel better when I have it figured out, but I have a lot of work to do as well...

Ugh. Anyway, back to the point of this post, check out my fish video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcaQn3SAVrU&feature=channel_page

1 comment: